Friday, May 13, 2011

Short Blogger Outtage

Hi everyone,

There was a short outtage with the blogging service and so things are a little disrupted, but I should have a new case on Monday. The other thing is that this blog has been an immense privilege to put together and maintain. It began as a fleeting idea in the first year of medical school and has evolved to capturing some of the complexity, mystery, and fascination in medical diagnosis. I've found this entire experience to be incomparably educational for myself. However, I think that I am slowly edging toward closing this blog. It was never meant to be an endless project, and over the course of the last four years, I've explored over 500 medical diagnoses (and to think about it, I'm pretty happy to have read the same number of UpToDate articles for this blog). As I begin advanced training in anesthesiology, I will turn my attention and time to other things. I still have a host of cases to explore so I'll probably keep chugging away for the next couple months but I wanted to give you a heads up. Thank you for your time and your interest, and good luck on all your endeavors.

Craig Chen, MD

No comments: