Monday, June 29, 2015

Last Week of Fellowship

Dear all,

July 1st is a major calendar turn for most hospitals; newly minted interns write their first orders, residents take up that cloak of supervision, and fellows begin narrowing their area of expertise. For me, this July 1st is a big transition; I will finally be done with four years of medical school and five years of training. That's nine years of case-of-the-day! As I do so, I'm rethinking of what this blog is and could be; I have many ideas, but haven't yet decided. Meanwhile, I will take this week off as a break from cases. I envision that I will continue having projects like this, but the form and content are still up in the air. Even if this doesn't continue forever, I will try to keep all the archived cases available for education and study. Hopefully I'll be back in a week.

Thanks,
Craig

No comments: